- Friday, November 5 | St. Paul Canadiens at Cold Lake Ice 8:00PM
- Friday, November 5 | Vermilion Tigers at Killam Wheat Kings 8:00PM
- Saturday, November 6 | Wainwright Bisons at St. Paul Canadiens 7:30PM
- Saturday, November 6 | Killam Wheat Kings at Cold Lake Ice 7:30PM
- Sunday, November 7 | Vermilion Tigers at Lac La Biche Clippers 4:00PM
In the sixth weekend of North Eastern Alberta Junior B Hockey League action, a marquee matchup between the league’s top two teams in the St. Paul Canadiens (7-2) and Wainwright Bisons (7-2) is set for Saturday at the Clancy Richard Arena.
The Bisons boast a league-best 96 per cent on the penalty kill, only surrendering two goals in 54 attempts.
Also, a battle is set at Imperial Oil Place tonight between the Cold Lake Ice and St. Paul Canadiens. Each team has earned a win in their two head-to-head matchups.
Meanwhile, the Vermilion Tigers are closing in on a .500 record. Thanks to an offence that has started to click, the Tigers have 4 of their last 6 games, with their two losses coming at the hands of the Bisons, and both one-goal games.
Killam Wheat Kings forward Kobe Charchun leads the league in scoring with 17 points in 8 games.
The Lac La Biche Clippers and Vermilion Tigers are tied with 10 powerplay goals this season.