On September 22nd, at approximately 9:30 pm, the Cold Lake RCMP received a call of a female who had run over a male with her motor vehicle, outside the Pour House. Cold Lake RCMP Detachment Staff Sergaent (S/Sgt) Jeremie Landry says the victim was transported to the hospital via ambulance.
The RCMP identified the suspect, arrested and charged 31 year old, Charlotte Corrigal, of Cold Lake. Corrigal has been charged with five offenses.
- assault with a weapon (the vehicle)
- assault causing bodily harm
- obstructing a peace officer (by providing a false name)
- failing to remain at the scene of an accident with a person injured
- dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing bodily harm
Corrigal appeared in front of a Justice of the Peace and was released on a $2,500 no-cash recognizance. Her next court date is October 11th, at 10:00 am in Cold Lake.