Committee Members Wanted
Do you have a vision of how to make the downtown alive? Are you interested in providing input to Council on the new Downtown Area Redevelopment Plan project? Would you like to play a part in providing direction to see the future plan implemented? The Town of Bonnyville is currently looking to fill positions for an advisory committee to Council and the Development Authority to assist in the future development proposals for the downtown core and surrounding areas.
We are looking to fill the following five (5) positions on this committee:
- three (3) positions for business owners or operators within the downtown core and
- two (2) positions for members at large from the general population of the Town of Bonnyville.
A representative from the Chamber of Commerce, Town Council and Town Administration will complete this committee.
Meetings will be held on an as needed basis with the majority of the correspondence being via email referrals on proposed developments which may impact the Downtown Area Redevelopment Plan Bylaw 1337-09 and Land Use Bylaw as determined by the Development Authority.
If you are interested please forward the following information to Katherine Currie, Director of Planning and Development, Town of Bonnyville via letter, fax (780-826-4806) or email ([email protected]):
- Mailing address
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
- Are you a downtown business owner/operator, which one? Additional information may be requested at time of verification for appointment to Committee
- Brief background information on yourself
- Why you are interested in this committee?
Deadline for applications is 4:30 p.m., October 14, 2016.
For further information, please Katherine Currie at 780-826-3496. We thank all who apply for the positions in advance. Successful candidates will be contacted.