Travel Alberta Road Shows in St. Paul May 10th
Team Alberta is about partnership. It’s about collaboration. It’s about working together for a common goal to inspire travellers to visit here and visit now. Find out the benefits of working together with Travel Alberta, Alberta Culture and Tourism and your local destination marketing organization. Key Town Hall presentation items include the following:
- Travel Alberta’s 2017-2020 strategy overview and industry platforms
- Alberta’s Tourism Framework update
This year’s TOWN HALLS will provide valuable opportunities for industry to meet with Travel Alberta team members, providing new and improved partnership programs and services all designed to help you to grow your business. This is also Travel Alberta’s opportunity to learn about the exciting new products available in your regions.
- How to develop tourism experiences
- The importance of content marketing and social media
- Coaching and Cooperative Marketing Investment program
- Educational opportunities and events
- Digital channels
- The new Alberta Tourism Information System (ATIS 2.0)
- Product development, research and tourism services.
We hope that you are able to invest your time to share what is new in Alberta’s tourism industry and discover how engaging with these organizations can help grow your tourism business. The Road Show will be in St. Paul on May 10th at ConferencePac (CPac), 4317-50 Avenue. For more information, call 1 780-645-7722.
*Press Release from Travel Alberta