A Bonnyville man is facing drug possession and trafficking charges after a recent search warrant.
On April 29, with the assistance of Bonnyville RCMP detachment members and General Investigation Section executed a search warrant at a residence in town.
Among the items seized were:
- Over 3 grams of suspected heroin
- Over 185 grams of illicit cannabis
- Approximately 100 Xanax pills
- Numerous unidentified prescription pills
- $1600 cash
- a homemade conducted energy weapon (a.k.a. Tazer)
- drug paraphernalia consistent with trafficking
Daryll Lambert, 33, of Bonnyville has been charged with:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Xanax
- Possession of Heroin
- Possession of Proceeds of Crime
- Possession of Cannabis for the Purpose of Selling, contrary to the Cannabis Act.
He has been released to appear in Bonnyville Provincial Court on July 21, 2020.