Brett Kissel Announces Alberta Dates as finale for Part 2 of Historic We Were That Song Tour
Brett Kissel is coming home to round out Part 2 of his historic “We Were That Song” tour currently underway across Canada (see full list of dates below). The County musician has announced that he will be performing at the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre on December 7th, his last stop on the second half of his tour.
The most comprehensive tour in Canadian Country music history has already seen Kissel perform 50+ shows across Canada from January to March of this year, but fans in communities reached out and wanted more! Now, for the first time in recent memory, a Canadian tour will be truly “Nationwide”, with every province and every territory hosting a Brett Kissel concert, all adding up to over 100 shows!
“My goal for this tour was to play for as many fans as possible. I was so thankful with the response my team got from cities and towns across Canada. Unfortunately, we just didn’t have enough time to fit all the dates into my schedule,” said Kissel. “I told my agent ‘we just have to organize Part 2 of this tour for the Fall’ so we can hit all the spots we missed in the first quarter of 2018. It seems like we’ve now made this one of, if not the most extensive tours in Canadian music history!”
Brett received the CIMA Road Gold Award for Part 1 of the Canadian tour earlier this year, recognizing a high level of achievement during a touring period, which sits on Kissel’s mantle beside his most recent
gold single, “Cool With That”, which was certified Gold while on tour.
Recently, Brett released his new single “Guitars and Gasoline” to country radio, with an entertaining music video released to YouTube (https://youtu.be/mWeYcbK0wtw) which was captured entirely during the We Were That Song Tour Part 1.
Country newcomer Dan Davidson, who joined Brett on the road for many of his tour dates earlier this year, will join Kissel again as a special guest on select dates on Part 2.
Tickets for the additional Alberta dates go on sale Thursday, October 4th at 10am local in all markets. Visit tour.brettkissel.com or www.brettkissel.com for more ticket information.
We Were That Song PART 2 tour dates: *new dates added
- October 3 – Confederation Arts Centre – Charlottetown, PEI
- October 4 – Capitol Theatre – Moncton, NB
- October 5 – Fredericton Playhouse – Fredericton, NB
- October 6 – Imperial Theatre – Saint John, NB
- October 8 – Civic Centre – Port Hawkesbury, NS
- October 9 – Savoy Theatre – Glace Bay, NS
- October 12 – Arts & Cultural Centre – Corner Brook, NL
- October 13 – Arts & Cultural Centre – Gander, NL
- October 16 – Aultsville Theatre – Cornwall, ON
- October 17 – The Grand Theatre – Kingston, ON
- October 18 – Dottori Hall – Temiscaming, QC
- October 19 – Brockville Arts Centre – Brockville, ON
- October 20 – Charles W Stockey Centre – Parry Sound, ON
- October 21 – Legacy Theatre – Huntsville, ON
- October 22 – First Ontario Performing Arts Centre – St. Catharines, ON
- October 23 – Capitol Theatre – Chatham, ON
- October 24 – First Ontario Arts Centre – Milton, ON
- October 25 – The Living Arts Centre – Mississauga, ON
- October 26 – Meaford Hall – Meaford, ON
- November 1 – William Glesby Centre – Portage La Prairie, MB
- November 2 – WMCA – Brandon, MB
- November 3 – Virden Auditorium Theatre – Virden, MB
- November 5 & 6 – Jubilee Hall – Humboldt, SK
- November 8 – Trans Canada Theatre – Olds, AB
- November 10 – Wild Rose Co-Op Recreation Centre – Sedgewick, AB
- November 13 – Coast Kamloops Theatre – Kamloops, BC
- November 14 & 15 – Cariboo Memorial Recreation Centre – Williams Lake, BC
- November 16 & 17 – Prince George Playhouse – Prince George, BC
- November 18 – Della Herman Theatre – Smithers, BC
- November 19 – Mount Elizabeth Theatre – Kitimat, BC
- November 21 – R.E.M. Lee Theatre – Terrace, BC
- November 23 – Centennial Theatre – North Vancouver, BC
- November 25 – The ACT Arts Centre – Maple Ridge, BC N
- ovember 26 – Frank Venables Theatre – Oliver, BC
- November 27 – Kelowna Community Theatre – Kelowna, BC
- November 30 – CNRL Fieldhouse – Slave Lake, AB*
- December 1 – BOLD Centre – Lac La Biche, AB*
- December 6 – Badlands Community Facility – Drumheller, AB*
- December 7 – C2 Centre – Bonnyville, AB*