March 30th marked the 10 year anniversary for Glendon Motorsports. To say the least, this company has gone down a unique path to get to where they are presently. Today they are proud to say that they are a full service Agricultural Dealership who is continuously expanding with a driven focus on increasing services and innovative product offerings. It’s astonishing to think that it all originated with the purchase of a small-town Bumper-to-Bumper, which then evolved into a powersports dealership, and subsequently into the Agricultural Dealership that customers experience today.
In celebration of this exciting change, and to seal their commitment to further expand as an agricultural dealership, they’ve decided to make the leap and change their name.
They are crazy excited to announce their new name: Agzone
Solutions focused experts you can rely on!
FOCUS ON SERVICE
Understanding that great service is the building block to every successful dealership, at AGZONE they are tirelessly working at improving every aspect of their service department. From investing in skilled HD Mechanics, sending them through numerous service training schools throughout the year, offering customer orientated operation and service training, achieving the highest level of certification for the brands they carry (ie. Vermeer’s Platinum Dealer status and KIOTI’s 5 Paw designation), and investing in shop equipment and service trucks. As the year progresses, they will be introducing many more initiatives and offerings; all in the name of customer service.
With their history of continuous growth, it would only be fair to expect more changes to come! Throughout the upcoming year stay tuned for new and exciting announcements, open houses, hay days (mark your calendars for June 17th & 18th, 2018), product releases (ie. Mustang skidsteers, track loaders and excavators) and so much more!
You can always count on them to bring more to the table every passing year.
- The owners are young entrepreneurs, and started their business at tender ages of 27 & 24
- Despite the recession since 2014, Glendon Motorsports has experienced positive and continuous growth
- achieved 2017 Vermeer Platinum Dealer status, 2017 KIOTI 5 Paw designation, 2017 Winner Outstanding Small Business in Bonnyville and area
- Shane and Julie are hobby farmers themselves and are currently experimenting with silage baling to develop a better understanding on the process and equipment they sell
- they are the only agricultural dealership located within the MD of
- they are hosting HAY DAYS June 17th and 18th to demonstrate silage baling and wrapping