BONNYVILLE RESIDENTS: ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SERVING YOUR COMMUNITY? WE NEED YOU!
The Town of Bonnyville needs three additional dedicated community volunteers to serve on the Naming Committee. Residents of both the M.D. of Bonnyville and the Town of Bonnyville are eligible to apply. You will be providing a valuable service to the community in honouring citizens by naming recreation and culture buildings, parks, fields, developments/neighbourhoods and rooms within municipal buildings.
Names will be considered based on the following criteria:
- contributions to the community, province or country
- compliments the municipality’s mission, vision and values
- financial contribution
- the potential to invoke pride, tradition or innovation
- a person who volunteers and gives extraordinary help or care to individuals, families orgroups, or supports community services or humanitarian causes
- a person who achieves a deed or activity performed in an outstanding professional manner of an uncommonly high standard that brings considerable benefit or great honour to the Town of Bonnyville, Province of Alberta or Canada
The deadline for interested individuals to apply is Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 12:00 noon. Please send a brief résumé of experience and interests to the undersigned:
Mr. Mark Power, CLGM
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Bonnyville
Bag 1006, Bonnyville, AB T9N 2J7
Email: [email protected]