The Rural Alberta Business Centre (RABC) is looking for the next business to fill an incubator spot at the Cold Lake office. Becoming an incubator business is a great way to receive hands-on help from the experts at RABC and a professional appeal to your new business, while keeping costs of operating a new business down.
Kathryn Hotte, with RABC, explains what the incubator space is, “if anyone is working from home and want to take it to the next level or they just started their business and want to take it to a professional level. You’ll receive coaching and help. It’s not just low rent.” The program includes mentorship and business advice, there’s also free services and consultations. “It’s the full program to prepare them to get out there and be more successful.”
The RABS is proud to announce that the former occupant of the vacant incubator space, Blue Sun Healing, has graduated from the program and open space at the Cold Lake Seniors’ Centre. “That’s the point of the program, we’re very proud of [the owner].”
Available Office – $500 per month and includes:
- Private, secure, furnished office space
- Affordable rent
- Excellent location; visible-Hwy 28
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Access to laser printer/photocopier
- Admin services/reception
- Use of common meeting area with a capacity for 12 people
- One-on-one confidential coaching from the RABC advisor
- Access to key business support service providers offering free consultations and special rates
- All workshops for free
Flexible leasing on a month-to-month basis.
To view the space and facilities, call Kathryn at the Rural Alberta Business Centre at 780-594-1090.