TOWN OF BONNYVILLE
Early Childhood Development Worker Part Time
Summary of Functions:
Under the direction of the Director of Community Services or their designate the incumbent will be working with the Bonnyville and District F.C.S.S. facilitating various child development programs.
This is a part time term position with up to 20 hours per week, rare evening and weekend work may be requested. Summer employment hours may vary.
• 18 years of age (or older)
• Experience and a demonstrated aptitude for working with young children and their parents.
• Current first aid certificate preferred (maybe obtained after employment),
• Preference given to candidates having post-secondary education in early childhood development, certification as a childcare worker is an asset.
• Ability to use reasoning skills to solve problems,
• Ability to apply policies, guidelines and/or directives,
• Ability to organize and prioritize work and to work unsupervised,
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing,
• Computer email and word processing skills required,
• We are seeking a creative team player and
• Must be dependable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, promote, and facilitate parent-child programming,
• Assist in evaluation of programming,
• Assist in FCSS programs and events,
• Other duties as required.
Conditions of Employment:
• Vulnerable Sector Clearance and Child Welfare Clearance are required.
• Pre-Employment Alcohol and Drug Testing required The position will remain open until suitable applicant is found.
Submit resumes to:
Town of Bonnyville
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax 780-826-4806 or e-mail [email protected]
We thank all applicants for applying but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.