Xtreme Oilfield Technology is currently accepting resumes for a Journeyman Parts Technician for the St. Paul Parts Department.
- Determine availability, create parts requisition, and submit order as required for non-stock
- Answers phone calls, provides information to customers &
- Assist in invoicing and shipping for 3rd party service
- Process and organize orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-
- Takes phone parts orders by following all procedures and documenting all required information.
- Assist Shipping & Receiving when required to receive and ships parts in accordance with the company
- Ensures all transactions are processed in accordance with company policies and accompanied by required documents.
- Replenishes assigned inventory
- Ensures that all parts returns are properly tagged for organizational
- Conducts daily inventory control activities and
- Deliver and pickup parts as
- Completes all documents, forms, and reports in accordance with company
- Ensures that the work areas and customer waiting area are kept
Experience with Kenworth and Peterbilt parts is required. Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience dealing with Vac Truck, Pressure Truck and Flush-By components.
Xtreme Oilfield Technology offers competitive wages, an attractive benefits package, and a great team environment.
Join our team today! Interested candidates can submit their resume to [email protected]