Our team is deploying industry leading innovative technologies to efficiently, responsibly and sustainably manage biproducts produced during the exploration, production, processing, storage and transportation of oil and gas.
We are looking for an individual that will provide a positive impact to our business objectives, through passion, innovative thinking and determination. The Facility Operator will report to the Facility Manager and is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the facility.
The Facility Operator position will be responsible and accountable for:
- All materials that can and cannot be accepted at the facility as per our permits,
- Maintain and operate a safe, clean and friendly work environment for both internal and external customers, assisting customer with logistics, and creating customer specific solutions as needed.
- Regular maintenance and equipment upkeep as well as scheduling 3rd party contractors as needed.
- Day-to-day administrative duties including ticket filing and plant balancing. All incoming and outgoing fluids will be tracked and logged accurately as per facilities SOPs.
- Maintain and update SOP’s as they pertain to the process.
- Know and follow the Standard Operating Procedures, you will also help develop and maintain the Standard Operating Procedures for the facility.
- Understand the Regulatory and Operating Approvals as they pertain to our facility including well classification and materials that can and cannot be accepted at the facility.
- Communicate with field sales and help develop and maintain customer relations at the facility level.
- Operate and maintain the facility as per SOP’s and maintenance schedule, you will have the ability to schedule 3rd party contractors as required at managers direction
- Possess the ability to issue Safe Work Permits as required for 3rd party contractors.
- Hazard ID and incident identification and reporting.
- Track and log all incoming and outgoing fluid in accordance with the facility licenses and approvals.
- Know, understand and follow the ERP, operate in a safe manner as per the Health and Safety Manuel and understand Environmental and Regulatory compliance and ensure the facility operates within compliance.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date with current safety and regulatory documentation, i.e.; License, Approvals, and training records.
- Uphold, through personal actions, Pure Environmental’s values.
- Exceptional client service focus.
- Grade 12 education or equivalent required.
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Waste/Water Management and Well Operations experience would be considered an asset.
- Self-motivated and the ability to function and excel with limited supervision and in a team environment.
- Ability to work shift work including weekends and holidays and be on call as required.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment that is undergoing integration and change.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach.
- Ability to influence with or without authority.
- Exercises sound knowledge and good judgement.
- Accountable and result oriented.
- Energetic, dynamic and excited by the opportunity of an integrated and unique business model.
No experience required
- Midstream terminal operations experience is considered a strong asset
- Specialty training in boilers, treaters, pumps (all), repairs, shaker/centrifuge and loader is considered an asset
Please submit resumes to Brad Healey at [email protected] .