Tay & Company Professional Corporation, Chartered Professional Accountants are looking for an upbeat and motivated individual to join our team as an OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR & BOOKKEEPER.
What You’ll Be Doing as Administrator:
• Handle reception and administration needs of the firm such as answering phones and greeting visitors, mail/courier/bank deposits, filing and document management, general office care and management.
• Provide client and staff support including CRA online and by phone, appointment setting, set-up and processing of client files, frequent client interaction during tax season.
• Maintain software updates and handle computer related issues.
• Be the magician who keeps the office rolling smoothly!
What You’ll Be Doing as Bookkeeper:
• Work directly with corporate and proprietorship clients.
• Perform full cycle bookkeeping and payroll processing for multiple clients.
• File government returns on time including GST, WCB, ROE, T4 and T5 returns.
• Manage monthly/quarterly/annual deadlines and workload across multiple clients.
• Prepare year-end working papers for and assist with year-end engagement.
• Be the client’s trusted back office so the client can focus on business!
What You Need To Qualify:
• Be GREAT at customer service and teamwork!
• Be able to juggle and prioritize workload and deadlines.
• Handle time pressures and interruptions well.
• Be a self starter – you don’t wait to be told what to do.
• Attention to detail is a must!
• Have hands-on work experience at Bookkeeping using software.
• Have real world experience with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
• Any education/training taken in this field is a plus.
More on the Opportunity:
• This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 8-hour schedule.
• Hourly pay rate range of $19 – $24, depending on experience.
• We offer competitive compensation with benefits, and a supportive team culture!
• There is opportunity for advancement to accounting technician if you show aptitude.
We will contact only those selected for an interview – thanks to all who took the time to submit an application.