M.D. of Bonnyville:
In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Municipal District of Bonnyville has decided to close all M.D. offices to the public until further notice.
Emergency or priority concerns will continue to be handled via the contact information below.
The closure comes with the Government of Alberta’s updated response to the pandemic.
The following buildings will be closed starting March 20, 2020 as of 8:30 a.m.:
- Main Administration Office – 4905-50 Ave. Bonnyville
- Transportation & Utilities/Agriculture & Waste Services Offices – 61330 Range Road 455
- Parks, Recreation & Culture Office – 61330 Range Road 455
We understand this is a challenging time for our residents. We want to assure you all core services will continue to be delivered – including water and sewer services, waste collection, road maintenance and bill payments.
We have plans in place to make sure the business of the M.D. continues.
Should you require the assistance of any of our office staff, we will be happy to help you over the phone.
- General Administration – 780-826-3171
- Transportation & Utilities, Agriculture and Waste Services – 780-826-3951
- Accounts Payable, Human Resources, Planning & Development, and general inquires – 780-826-3171
- Public Safety – 780-812-3332
- Parks, Recreation & Culture – 780-826-3972
Please note, the 24-hour hotline to report issues in the M.D. will remain open – 780-812-5000.
We continue to encourage our residents to follow guidance from Alberta Health Services, and the directives of the Chief Medical Officer of Health. To keep up to date on COVID-19 in Alberta, please visit www.ahs.ca/COVID-19.