With over 130 years of tradition and service, the R.C.M.P. is proud of their traditions and are confident in meeting future challenges. The R.C.M.P. is committed to preserving the peace, upholding the law and providing quality service in partnership with our communities.
- Completion of secondary school education
- Experience providing clerical/administrative support services in an office environment such as keyboarding, filing or
- Ability to use reasoning skills to solve problems
- Ability to apply policies, guidelines and/or directives
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to review documents and to make necessary corrections
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Effective Interpersonal Relations, Client Service Orientation
- Initiative, Team Player, Dependability
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Must pass Security Clearance
- Experience in providing information to the general public on federal and provincial statutes
- Experience in maintaining manual and automated records systems – enters, modifies, and deletes data in
- Experience in providing reception services to members of the public at the counter and on the telephone and completion of occurrence reports
- Experience in providing administrative support including preparation and typing of reports, correspondence and statements, distribution of mail
- Experience in operating radio equipment and relaying emergency information to police
The work involves tight deadlines, time pressures, frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities and multiple demands from staff, callers and visitors. Exposure to high level of office noise and to individuals who may be in trauma or who may be angry/confrontational.
Applications should be received no later than June 30, 2019
Submit resumes to: Town of Bonnyville
Bonnyville, Alberta T9N 2J7
Fax 780-826-4806 or e-mail [email protected]
We thank all applicants for applying but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.