Summer Reading Program Coordinator
Bonnyville Municipal Library
Summer Temporary Employment Program (STEP)
Bonnyville Municipal Library requires a summer employee (10-12 weeks) to coordinate the Summer Reading Program.
• Summer reading program planning for the months of June-August.
• Supervise and monitor summer reading program participants.
• Promote the program in local schools.
• Assist with regular library circulation duties.
Characteristics and Skills
• Enjoy working with children.
• Friendly and positive attitude.
• Ability to organize and plan.
• Ability to work with limited direction in a team setting.
• Basic computer literacy skills.
• Criminal record check required.
• Student who will be attending or returning to postsecondary education in September.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by Friday, May 6th to the library or forward it to: