Enter your baby or toddler in our Baby Crawl & Toddler Waddle race.
- Read the rules & regulations
- Fill out form
- Attend The 2020 Lakeland Family Expo, a Lakeland Connect & The Tent Guys Signature Event, at the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre in Bonnyville on February 15th.
- Race(s) begin February 15th, at 2pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early. No late competitors.
PRO TIP👉Preregister for the Baby Crawl & Toddler Waddle before Friday at 5:00 PM and you’ll receive one FREE adult entry into the family expo! You can also register at the event up until Saturday at 1:45 pm. NOTE: Only contestants that are registered at or before Friday at 5:00 pm will receive one free adult entry.
Rules & Regulations
• Babies should not be able to walk on their own. If they are able to walk they will be entered into the Toddler Waddle
• Minimum of 4 contestants and Maximum 15 entries. First 15 to sign up are in the race.
• You can register until 1:45 pm on February 15th, 2020.
• Pre-Register parents/babies must report to the front entrance attendant between 10:00am – 1:45pm, to guarantee their spot. If you do not show up your spot will be released.
• Parents are welcome to coax their child towards the finish line using props (such as favorite teddy bear.) We ask that one parent/family member be at the start line and one
parent/family member at the finish.
• IF YOU OR YOUR PARTNER/FAMILY MEMBER TOUCHES THE BABY ONCE THE RACE STARTS, THE BABY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
• BABIES THAT STAND OR BEGIN TO WALK DURING THE RACE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM BABY CRAWL, BUT CAN ENTER THE TODDLER WADDLE.
• Babies are able to “scoot, crawl, shuffle” just no walking. First baby to reach the finish line will advance.
• The judges will base their decisions on what they see during each race. The judges’ decisions are final.
• Because of our crawling location, we recommend that babies wear pants.
• Winner from each heat will compete against each other for the overall winner.