Two Bonnyville Pontiacs were recognized for their excellence in the 2021-22 AJHL season on Monday.
AJ Macaulay and Kash Rasmussen were named to the AJHL’s All-League Team, which picked the best three forwards, two defencemen, and goaltender from the North and South Divisions.
Players are selected to the teams through a voting process completed by the league’s General Managers and Coaches.
The Pontiacs were the only team to have two players make the list.
Macaulay was also a finalist for the league’s Top Defenceman Award, while Rasmussen was a finalist for League MVP.
Viterra North Division All-League Team
- G Kolby Thornton – Lloydminster Bobcats
- D A.J. Macaulay – Bonnyville Pontiacs
- D Brett Bamber – Drayton Valley Thunder
- F Caiden Gault – Spruce Grove Saints
- F Tyler Wallace – Fort McMurray Oil Barons
- F Kash Rasmussen – Bonnyville Pontiacs