Would you like to become a Paid-On-Call Firefighter in Lac La Biche? Well here is your chance.
Lac La Biche County Fire and Rescue Services is now accepting applications from local men and women interested in training to become Paid-On-Call Firefighters as members of their Protective Services Team.
The next training session begins in March 2022 and Lac La Biche County encourages you to apply now to be considered for a position.
A limited number of positions are available annually, so all interested applicants are encouraged to apply early if they meet the minimum requirements.
- At least 18 years of age. (Applicants between age 15 and 17 may apply as a firefighter cadet.)
- Medical Clearance by a doctor.
- Successfully complete the LLBCFR physical fitness test.
- Possession of a valid Alberta Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record (less than 6 demerits). Q endorsement an asset.
- Clean criminal record check with vulnerable sector screening.
How To Apply
Applications are being accepting through their Human Resources Department. To view current openings and learn more about the skills their firefighters need to possess click here.