Join our team! Pyramid Corporation is looking for experienced Electrical Journeyman/Apprentices & Instrumentation Journeyman/Apprentices for a project local to the Bonnyville Alberta area.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Industrial construction experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent communication, written and organization skills required.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- Dedicated to safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Full time starting May 1, 2019.
- Must be LOCAL to the Bonnyville area or within commuting distance – (NO LOA or CAMP)
- 10 days on & 4 days off shift rotation.
- 10 hour work days – 1 hr paid travel & over time included
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH PYRAMID:
- Competitive wages – CLAC Union
- Excellent group benefits
- RRSP Employer program
- Pension matching program available
- Clothing allowance
- Rewarding and challenging work in diverse industries
- Must be a registered Electrical and Instrumentation Technician.
- CSTS-09 & WHMIS 2015 required.
- Drug, Alcohol and Audio testing required.
Please submit copies of any certificates and tickets that may pertain to the position posted.