DEADLINE For Bonnyville Jr A Pontiacs Top Prospect Registrations is April 10th, 2016.
Just a reminder that the deadline for our 2016 Top Prospects Camp held from May 27th to 29th at the R.J. LaLonde Arena in Bonnyville will be Sunday April 10th.
Associate Coach / Assistant General Manager Larry DRAPER will be providing all registered players attending with a weekend schedule starting on Wednesday April 20th.
We are coming of a great year which marked many franchise records:
- Most regular season wins (40)
- Most points in a regular season (89)
- Least number of losses in a regular season (11)
- Highest winning percentage (.745)
- Third most team goals (245)
- Third least goals against (163)
- Nominated for four league AJHL awards (MVP, Most Outstanding Defenseman, Most Dedicated Player and Coach of the Year)
- Three league AJHL award winners (MVP – Bobby McMANN / Most Outstanding Defenseman – Brinson PASICHNUK / Coach of the Year – Rick SWAN)
- 5 weeks in a row CJHL Top Honorable Mention
- 27 players since 2014 moving on to the College level to continue their hockey and academic careers
Our players were involved in over 1400 hours of Community Service initiatives and volunteering (3000 hours in the past two years) as well.
The upcoming season is our 25th Anniversary and we are looking to continue to take steps in the right direction towards pursuing a championship.
The Top Prospects Camp will allow us to identify the best candidates that possess both ability and character to be a part of one of the best Junior ‘A’ organizations in the country. At the Top Prospects camp our staff will set the schedule up with ample time to spend with every player to give them some meaningful feedback on their performance as a well as identify players for our Main Camp in August for the 2016/17 season.
If you require further information on the Bonnyville PONTIACS please check out our Team Website or contact Assistant General Manager and Associate Coach Larry DRAPER [email protected] (780-826-2893) or our Director of Player Personnel Jeff Tetz at [email protected].
*Press Release from the Bonnyville Jr A Pontiacs