The Town of Bonnyville is seeking an individual to work within a team-oriented organization to undertake the role of Junior Lifeguard. This is a casual employment position reporting to the Pool Supervisor or their designate as indicated by the Director of Recreation.
The position of junior lifeguard will be responsible for all aspects of lifeguarding including but not exclusive to enforcement of all rules and regulations governing the use of the pool, pool deck supervision, lesson instruction, reporting of pool incidents, light janitorial duties, and pool maintenance; as well as other assigned duties as required.
Qualifications required for Junior Lifeguard:
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (willingness to obtain)
- National Lifeguard Service
- First Aid
- WHMIS (willingness to obtain)
- Must be a minimum 16 years of age
- Must possess good customer service skills
- Previous experience is considered an asset
Hourly Rate: $16.38 as per collective agreement.
Closing Date: April 30, 2016
Submit application to:
Town of Bonnyville
Bonnyville AB T9N 2J7 or
Email: [email protected]
We thank all those who apply; however only those considered for the position will be contacted