fbpx
Sunday , 3 July 2022

Apex Distribution Shop on Fire in Lac La Biche

At approximately 11:25am, today The Apex Distribution shop in Lac La Biche caught fire. There is no official statement released at this time, though it is believed that the fire was caused due to an electrical issue.

Apex outside sales, Chadwick Colbourne, confirms that the Fire Department is allowing the fire to burn and that the business has lost valuable equipment.

“This is a set-back,” says Colbourne, “we’ve already set up shop in Bonnyville and will continue to service our customers through the Bonnyville location.” Colbourne says, “service to our customers will go on.”

Lakelandconnect.net will have more on this story as it develops.

 

* video taken by Chadwick Colbourne

 

About Jena Colbourne

Jena Colbourne is the owner of Connected Media Inc. o/a Lakeland Connect. As a founding member of the Lakeland Connect team, Jena oversees the content creation of the website and its social media presence. Armed with a marketing, management and communications background Jena enjoys the creative aspects of Lakeland Connect, as such she is able to navigate the online world with ease.

Leave a Reply